Friday, December 21, 2007

Stefan always focused on his schooling

Stefan Bryce Swenson finished his last final in his long and distinguish school career.
Skills he learned as a child have served him well. Such as good studing habits.
At a young age he learned the skill of juggling his many interests and talents. This trait served him well while at BYU, as he successfully juggled the complicated life of a student.
Our thinker. Stefan is such a deep and philosophical thinker and given to moments of melancholy. He posed the Hockey Pockey question that has stumped some of the greatest minds of our day.
The question now, Stef, is where will your path lead you, and will you know it for the first time!
We are so proud of you!

1 comment:

BirdieMann said...

Me: "Whatcha doin Mom?"
Cindy: "Looking at a post I made on the blog that I don't remember making because I was on some heavy medication. Its pretty good."

Thats my mom! Cute!!